The Facilities Management service at Cambridge University Hospitals provides a wide range of services covering estates and hotel services functions.
It includes responsibility for:
- Maintenance of grounds, building, electrical, mechanical and engineering installations
- Energy management
- Voice telecommunications, including the Switchboard and Main Reception
- Access – ID, travel information and business travel services
- Postal services
- Laundry services
- Waste disposal and incineration
- Design of new works, small and large
- Contract management for car parking, domestic services and catering
There are many administrative based roles within these areas, as well as roles which require specific training and qualifications.