Join our super volunteers!
We know just how much our wonderful volunteers can improve a patient’s stay here at Addenbrooke's or the Rosie hospital.
We have a brilliant, active and highly valued team of volunteers who give some of their time to make a difference for patients every week. We’re proud that Cambridge Universities Hospital (CUH) is a great place to volunteer.
- We create meaningful roles where volunteers have direct contact with patients and can see for themselves the difference they make
- We provide free on-site parking, travel expenses (up to a 30 mile round trip)
- We provide a comprehensive induction and optional on-going training opportunities
- We appreciate volunteers’ service and attendance and acknowledge these with certificates, badges and celebration events
- We have a dedicated team of staff in the Voluntary Services department to support our volunteers
- We understand that each applicant’s motivation to step into volunteering is unique to them.
- Volunteers join with staff in helping give our patients the best experience possible. Our values of Together-Safe-Kind-Excellent – apply equally to volunteers and staff.
I love volunteering at CUH because I keep learning so much, from the patients, from the staff and from being involved.Simon, CUH Volunteer
For more information go to: Volunteering at CUH